A New Solution for Employers
As a revolutionary new service in the employment industry, HR Streamline offers more personalized service than a regular recruitment agency. HR Streamline is dedicated to developing and providing customizable, innovative hiring solutions tailored to meet the diverse and changing needs of today’s employers.
Unlike other recruitment agencies, HR Streamline has broken down the hiring process into individual services. These services can be mixed and matched to create a customized hiring plan. Caroline Georgieff, President of HR Streamline says, “Our personal touch is very important to our clients. Our team works in partnership with employers to maximize exposure in the current candidate marketplace while minimizing the cost and time of recruitment efforts. Many of our clients are surprised to find that most of the hiring process can be completed by our team at a reasonable price.”
A service plan can be designed to include any of the following:
- Job Postings
- Telephone Interviews
- Job Design and Consulting
- Reference Checking
- Basic Resume Screening
- Salary Research
- Specific Resume Short Listing
If you are interested in learning more about how the HR Streamline team can assist your HR team or Hiring Manager, give us a call at 780-709-2442.
Our Promise to Job Seekers
You can apply for as many jobs as you feel you are qualified for – WE PROMISE TO REVIEW EVERY APPLICATION!
HR Streamline is not a job board or staffing agency
Unlike many job recruitment agencies, we work in partnership with our clients to streamline their hiring efforts. Our goal is to help you experience an efficient and effective job search solution. We will only contact you if there is a genuine interest in your application.
How to apply to our jobs
After reviewing the job posting on our website click on “apply now” to start the process.
If you are a new user:
You will be asked to set up a password and attach your resume. PLEASE NOTE: your resume must be an MS-WORD document.
You will then be taken through a series of questions to help us set up your profile and match jobs to your specifications (this will take about 5-10 minutes). You will not be asked to do this the next time you apply.
If you have applied to a position in the past:
- Log in to the system.
- Your profile will automatically upload.
- Make any necessary changes to your profile.
- You can apply for as many jobs as you would like to be seriously considered for.
- You may also change your profile at any time.
What happens after you apply for one of our jobs?
When you apply for one of our jobs, your applications goes through the following steps:
- Every single application to our job postings are reviewed and considered.
- If your qualifications match what our client is looking for, your resume is sent directly to our client.
- You may be contacted directly by the client if they are interested in taking the next step in the application process. We may contact you on their behalf, if requested to do so.
- If we contact you, we will schedule and conduct a phone interview on our client’s behalf.
- Your personal (face to face) interview will be conducted by our client.
- Reference checks may be completed by our client or our office.
- If successful, our client will contact you to let you know.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this process.